Primary function is to run pre-sales processes for selling co-working spaces to potential customers. Cultivated leads to be passed on to senior sales staff.
Professional but friendly and approachable individuals who value great customer service. Maintains composure and patience with customers with an ability to handle difficult customers.Reach out to customer leads through cold calling/emails or social selling on LinkedIn.Answer questions about products or the company.Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed.Enter and update customer information in the database.Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.Coordinated sales effort with team members based in New Delhi.Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially.Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports.Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command over English
- Presentable professional appearence (when occassional site visits may be required, visit expenses to be reimbursed separately)
- Able to handle rejection gracefully
- Social media presence would be a plus point (esp. LinkedIn)
Flat 10% commission on all sales conversions plus Rs. 15,000 per month fixed salary (all inclusive).