Sales/Business Development/Client Servicing
4 - 7 Yrs
client reporting,mitigate econ risk in equities,ensure affirmation requests
JOB SUMMARY AND RESPONSBILITIES
Client Reporting team manages the client reporting deliverables for all institutional clients globally. In addition, we manage institutional portal client setup, distribution of private placement memoranda, client contacts maintenance, and provide assistance on a number of other client relationship functions.
Act as a client reporting specialist within the Bangalore Client Reporting team, partnering closely with Client Relationship Managers and product team(s) to fulfil regularly scheduled institutional client reporting deliverables.
The team is responsible for the following functions:
• Checkout of Standard reports
• Liaise with upstream teams for ensuring data accuracy
• Metrics reporting to management on a daily basis.
• Preparation & delivery of Custom Reports for institutional clients
• Co-ordination of regulatory reports
• Manage changes for client statement disclosures and footnotes
• Good communication skills
• Ability to clearly elaborate the issues is crucial as significant part of the job
• Strong sense of attention to details
• Very strong financial risk awareness
• Strong analytical and logical skills
• Forward thinking, with the ability to assert new ideas and follow them through
• Ability to go through large daily volumes and stay focused throughout the day
• Commerce degree from tier-1 or 2 institutes with exposure in Finance.
• Self-motivated team player, ownership, accountability, organizational/prioritization skills, proactive, ability to multitask, ambitious, independent, positive mind set
• Good PC skills – MS Office 656