Customer Service/ Telecalling/ Back Office Operations
2 - 5 Yrs
customer service,communication skills
1. Counsel patients for improved health related outcomes at home visits, hospital OPD’s and doctor visit through lifestyle management & exercises.
2. Ensure execution of PSP in their respective territory as per NP4 approved process flow.
3. Report adverse event/ market complaints as per the SOP.
4. Meet patients in regular intervals during pre-infusion, during infusion (if necessary), post infusion, 3 months, 6 months & 11 months post infusion & any other home visit based on patient’s requirement.
5. Responsible for achieving set targets for patient enrolment and patient adherence to the therapy.
6. Manage the compliance and adherence of patients enrolled.
7. Review and take approvals for financial deviations
8. Should be able to empathise with Patients.
9. Provide patient support by coordinating with pharmacists, stockists and direct to Patient stockist
10. Ensure patient data entry in CRM tool with required details to be filled as per brand requirement
11.Handle patient queries and providing response from pre-defined FAQs
12. Develop relation with physicians at hospital in co-ordination with Novartis Sales team
13. Capture details related to Adverse Drug Reactions reported by patient in pre-defined templates
14. Receive regular feedback from team managers and undergo program related training and on the job training on a regular basis
15. Reporting accurate data to reporting manager on pre-defined timelines and in structured manner
16. Attending Review calls / Meets with client / internal Leads at regular intervals
17. Should have good oral and written communication in English and vernacular language as the location base
18. Should be flexible to adapt and travel on Adhoc work related requirements
19. Should be a self-starter and capable of working in teams
20. Coordinate and run review for work allocated with clients, internal teams as assigned
21. Execute Small/Medium size Project Tasks and schedules
22. Participate in People Practices - welcoming, communication, apply leaves for individuals
23. Receive regular feedback from team members (from clients as well) and undergo program related training and on the job training on a regular basis
24.Coordination with internal stakeholders to run the operations seamlessly