Work From Home
Sales/Business Development/Client Servicing
1 - 5 Yrs
The Business Development and Marketing position at Mindchamp offers a unique opportunity to work in the edtech space that aims to teach coding to kids across the globe. The structure, syllabus, and the way of teaching of Computer Science subject in school is obsolete and Mindchamppromotes fun-filled, activity-based learning of the CS concepts for the gen-next.
The Business Development Intern will have the unique opportunity to help shape the sales strategy of new program areas and be exposed to a higher level of responsibility than at a typical organization, taking ownership of the increase in the number of customers.
1.Researching and identifying potential customers
2. Reaching out to current customers and developing new opportunities
3.Identifying new program areas
4.Performing market analysis and research
There would immense scope for individual ideation, implementation, and fast-paced growth.This is a WFH full-time opportunity.
The ideal person for the said position will possess:
1. Strong written and verbal communications skills
2. Passion to work with a startup
3. Ability to work independently and capable of taking initiative on specific projects
4. Excellent research skills
5. Positive and flexible attitude towards any work that comes their way