Transity, a technology product startup, provides SaaS and Mobile based solutions in Logistics domain, especially in Agriculture sector. The platform leverages emerging web and mobile technologies, IoT, Analytics, Algorithms etc to remove the inefficiencies that exist in farm-to-fork supply chain and enable new age agri-tech startups, food distribution companies, commodity management companies and other corporates to manage their logistics operations efficiently. Please check http://freshflo.co to know more about us.
Transity is looking for bright, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial team players who can help us position our technology products to the target audience, generate interest and engage with prospective customers to showcase the product value proposition. People looking for an exciting role in Business Development and Digital Marketing function may go through the details below and apply if interested.
- Design business development and marketing strategies that can generate high growth for the company
- Conceptualize design of various social media assets of the company such as website, facebook, linkedin etc.
- Create engaging content for the website and social media platforms.
- Implement initiatives such as Content Writing, Blogging to improve traffic to the website and other social media pages
- Develop content for various marketing collaterals (brochures, ppts, videos etc)
- Conduct market research to understand user needs and also identify potential targets for the company's solutions.
- Engage with target audience through social media, phone etc to generate leads for the company
- Interact with prospective clients to pitch the products and solutions.
- Identify and participate in relevant industry forums, conferences, contests etc.
- A highly Energetic, Fun, Flexible, Open and Entrepreneurial work environment.
- Opportunity to do some really cool and creative work.
- High amount of responsibility and ownership.
- Tremendous learning and growth.
- Mentored by leaders with significant industry experience.
- About 2 years of experience in Business Development, Marketing roles.
- Proficiency in analyzing and segmenting target markets
- Well versed with various digital media marketing strategies
- Experience in building relationships and generating leads through various channels
- Effective Communication Skills (Writing and Verbal)
- Pleasing and outgoing personality
- Past experience in marketing and sales of software products will be added advantage
- Location preference - Chennai. Work from home option and part-time option can be considered for deserving candidates from other locations.
If our vision and the opening we have excites you, apply right away with your updated CV, current or past CTC and expected CTC).