Job Title: Associate Manager – Tools Development (Java/.Net)
Experience: - 9-14 Yrs Location: - Bangalore
Manages and directs the activities of the Tools Engineering team (.Net & Java Development). Responsible for resource mapping, resource utilization, resource development, team’s delivery, conflict management, stakeholder management, team development planning, status reporting to leadership and other managerial responsibilities.
- Minimum 9+ years of experience in design and development of Web applications using .NET/ Java/other technologies.
- 2+ years of experience playing Lead role, preferably Team Lead / Tech Lead / Scrum Master.
- Strong networking with stakeholders.
- Experienced in database technologies (Microsoft SQL Server / Oracle / MySQL) including database development (T-SQL or PL/SQL, Triggers, Procedures).
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and projects.
- Ability to manage Software Support/Sustain and Maintenance activities.
- Good knowledge of ALM tools (Atlassian).
- Strong understanding of Configuration Management and Change Control Process.
- Experience in writing the system/subsystem/software level requirements.
- Working Knowledge of following tools/processes - DOORs or similar requirements management tool - ClearQuest, PREP/similar tool and review process - Configuration management and source code control tools and process - Automated testing and writing test scripts
- Experience with Agile development methodologies is required.
- Hands on experience/ability in handling multiple teams and projects. Should be able to guide and mentor the team technically.
- Strong Project Management skills
- Ability to work and meet stringent project deadlines.
- Develop strategic planning for enterprise and organizational development initiatives: Talent Management; Performance Management; Change Management, Stakeholder Management
- May be considered a specialist in a specific software area or generalist in multiple software areas and recognized in their organization.
- Technically responsible and contributes to at least one activity in a program/project.
- Self-directed and provides guidance to team members.
- Handle multiple programs within a domain or handles multi-disciplinary project/program.
- Self-motivated, capable of leading a large team towards the goal/s, commitment to continuous improvement.
- Resource Management and Development – Understand each employee’s capability and skillsets and accordingly assign to project/ sustain activities. Plan for trainings and skills addition/ development for employees as per the upcoming work. Improve team’s competency.