6 - 10 Yrs
mvi,mvvm,mvp,clean architecture,rxjava,rxandroid,dagger2,okhttp,retrofit,android architecture components,audio/video framework,animation,canvas
● Ability to create, communicate and drive a technical vision.
● Deep understanding of architecture patterns such as MVI, MVVM, MVP, and Clean Architecture.
● Ensure that the development is leveraging common methods and best practices.
● Handle Code Reviews, Setup guidelines for Development.
● Enforces consistent development patterns and security architecture.
● Carry-out A/B testing and be data-driven while approaching solutions to problems.
● Ability to spin up working prototypes and proof of concepts at tech scoping stage to demonstrate the feasibility.
● Strong understanding of SOLID principles and Object-Oriented Programming Languages.
● Knowledge of iOS and App Store release process.
● Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies. Ability to learn and adapt new technologies, passion for continuous improvement.
● Experience in creating libraries/frameworks/private pods for other developers.
● Monitor and improve KPIs such as Performance, Memory Management, and Crashes.
● Knowledge of working with CI/CD platforms such as Jenkins, Bitrise, CircleCI, TravisCI, etc.
● Supporting members of the team with mentoring, pairing, code reviewing and driving the adoption of best practices.
● Provide high-level estimates of work for prioritization purposes.
● Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams such as Product Management, Business Development, and Operations, all need your expertise to ensure superior solutions match our scale of operations.
● Proven hands-on experience in designing, building, improving and operating high-performance, highly-available and scalable apps in a fast-growing environment.
● Good to have knowledge on Sockets, WebRTC concepts, and Real-Time communication platforms.
● 6+ years of experience developing Native Android Applications
● Minimum 3 years of experience as Lead/Architect
● Fluency in Kotlin and Java
● Familiar with RxJava, RxAndroid, Dagger2, OkHttp, Retrofit, Android Architecture Components, Audio/Video Framework, Animation, Canvas.
● Experience working with Kotlin Multiplatform will be an added advantage.
● Monitor Android Vitals and come up with solutions for the issues observed such as Frozen frames, Slow rendering issues, Crashes, and ANRs.