Monitoring Performance of Network from external sources and correlating the information from different data sources for identification of areas needing improvement
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities
- Analyze network performances from different sources – crowd source data (FB/Google/Ookla etc.) , NPS , TNPS and complaints
- Develop a sound understanding of the data collection and reporting of the information from different data sources
- Engage with the central Quality team to understand the trends and share/implement learnings and findings to life the scores and hence the experience of the customers
- Correlate trends emerging from different data sources identify areas needing improvement and implement the same to life the performance of the customers
- Collaborate/coordinate with the circle and corporate network teams for tracking/resolution of the network issues to improve the network experience.
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience
- Overall 8-10 years of experience in Telco and more than 2 years experience in Performance and Quality function in Network
- Overall understanding of the network architecture and call flows
- Good analytical and statistical skills
- Understanding of the analytical systems and solutions used for Customer experience improvement.
- Good coordination skills for collaborating with different stake holders for improving the performance of the network
Must have technical / professional qualifications
- B.E. Electronics and Telecommunication – Must
- Diploma/Degree in Analytics – Good to have