Scope of the role:
Project Management of Market-places Integration for the three divisions and brands of Titan Company
Will entail managing cross-functional responsibilities and working with Internal and External stake-holders across Technology, User Experience, Merchandising, Marketing, Cataloging, Logistics, Warehousing, Commercials and Supply Chain.
1. End to end management of Market-places Project and Responsibility of Integration of Divisions/Brands as per given Project time-lines.
2. Building, Scoping of Project plan, defining of requirements/delivery schedule while working along with multiple internal teams (including Technology, User Experience, Merchandising, Marketing, Cataloging, Logistics, Commercials and Supply Chain), External partners’ team and Vendors.
3. Manage Project governance, Operational metrics with periodic reviews, updates to Stake-holders and Project Steering Committee.
4. Responsibility of ensuring Project delivery time-lines, road-map along with timely inputs from stake-holders.
5. Conduct UAT (User Acceptance) Testing and created training manual for the new application integration.
6. Experience in writing Test Plan, Test Strategy and Test Cases.
• Timely execution/management of Project and its time-lines for integration of Brand/Division with the Market-place portal
• Analyze and resolve issues with a collaborative approach and proper communication flow amongst the multiple stake-holders
• Managing internal and external teams expectations on project requirements and deliverables
The right person:
• Graduate/Post-Graduate in Computer Science or MBA-Operations/IT
• 8+ years overall experience into Retail Industry Technologies with domain knowledge of E-Commerce platforms like Magento/Hybris/Websphere etc.
• Demonstrated increasing progression of responsibilities in Project Handling of Strategic IT driven initiatives.
• Good verbal, presentation and written communications skills.
• Familiarity in working effectively with technical teams and business users.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment