• Conduct analysis on current and new projects impacting various supply chain network. These could range from
capacity planning to Network forecasting to productivity analysis.
• Understand the existing forecast model and identify opportunities to optimize.
• Supports leaders by providing accurate data analysis, interpretation, with well-founded insights
• Strong SAS , R and SQL skills
• Relevant experience of 2 years and overall experience of 4+ years
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best - the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members' futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.