System level functional testing of Automotive products in Active Safety (ADAS), Body/Chassis, Passive Safety domains [Body Computer Module, Immobilizer, RKE, PKE, SDM, Airbag module].
* Experience in Serial communication Physical layer testing (CAN/LIN/FlexRay).
* DOORS know-how or any requirements management tool knowledge.
* Know-how on Functional Safety standards and Testing.
* Know-how on Cyber Security on automotive products.
* Working experience with Automated Test environment /Manual Test benches.
* Experience in test environment setup and debugging.
* Communication protocol : CAN,LIN/Flexray/KWP,UDS,ISO 14229.
* Instrumentation Protocol : CCP, XCP.
* Usage of Debuggers.
* Communication tools: CANoe, CANalyser,VehicleSpy, CANStress.
* Automotive simulation and measurement equipments [Oscilloscope, Function generators].
* Programming skills - CAPL, Python.
* Test Management tools - TestStand,Veristand, CANoe TFS, vTEST Studio.
* Experience in working with Global OEMs/India OEMs.
* Preferred skills: Automated Test Equipment framework - HIL simulators(dSPACE/Vector VT system/PXI/Opal RT Test-drive/PI AutoSim,etc).
* Exposure to ADAS feature function testing @ bench level/vehicle level are added advantage for Active Safety open positions.