KYC BSU/AIU is a Business Compliance utility that supports KYC Due Diligence for ICG/CCB clients. The utility operates essentially out of Regional Hubs and Satellites and works closely with Business and Compliance to provide best in class KYC due diligence for countries/region for the above mentioned businesses.
The said role is viewed clearly as a prominent extension to Business while optimizing the CCB KYC AIU/ CADD process to achieve full compliance with good quality.
The idea is to build a strong bridge between the CCB global Office in NY and cascade the various AML programs and assignments to the regional BSU sites.
The CCB KYC Global Office project manager is required to work closely with the Global CCB KYC Head to deliver best in class framework for AML/KYC globally. The role is also to strategize and implement all regulatory and compliance mandated programs. Will be the PMO for global project initiatives and work closely with global and regional seniors in successful implementation and tracking. The Role is to be a strong arm and Key Engagement Wing to the CCB Business and KYC Seniors on all KYC related matters and drive efficiency, quality and compliance for robustness, the right strategy and its optimization.
The job will involve direct interaction with AML, KYC and compliance partners globally representing CCB business.
• Supporting global CCB AML KYC program in all global and regional initiatives
• Liaising with Compliance and other SMEs on standards and regulatory interpretation and business capabilities, to support the sustainability of the KYC program for CCB
• Serving as a key point of contact for the Global CCB BSU Head and regional leads, to drive region specific initiatives, requirements or issues
• Reviewing FRD and BRD requirements for the programs and ensuring applicability to CCB’s different regional structures, systems and requirements
• Serving as CCB’s business representative on Citi-wide project teams to drive consent order/MRA initiatives (e.g., Enterprise-Wide Reviews (EWR), Trade Finance, etc.)
• Assisting in the development of training and communications efforts for a variety of stakeholders (in-business stakeholders, GAML, Board, Audit, Regulators)
• Be a partner with ICG training & communications team in developing the training materials and enhancing the ICG content to suit the needs of CCB
• Face off to the technology partners in compliance and represent CCB, facilitating the prioritization of key issues impacting CCB business
• Be part of the working committee’s of all AML programs like AML Feedback loop, Trade finance etc. and other regulatory driven projects and will be directly responsible for the deliverables of these initiatives
• Managing key regional and country program metrics, including KYC backlog analysis, productivity reporting, etc.
• Embedding AML/KYC into CCB’s broader operational risk framework including Manager Control Assessment (MCA) and Key Operational Risk (KOR)/Key Risk Indicator (KRI) development
• Assisting in the management of internal audits and control processes, analyzing audit and regulatory results and drivers to leverage lessons learned and improve CCB’s global AML/KYC performance, and driving resolution on Corrective Action Plans (CAPs) that have been assigned to the business
• Serving as the AML/KYC SME for key operational risk areas such as Data Governance, Fraud Management and Data Privacy
• Managing CCB’s implementation of other key regulatory initiatives such as FATCA and Common Reporting Standards (CRS)
• Bachelor degree, Masters preferred
• 10-12 years business or equivalent experience
• Global mindset – must to be able to lead cross-functional global projects across that often require very detailed (and sometimes geography-specific) analysis due to the unique impact to the businesses in each geography
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills – ability to communicate at all levels
• Strong project management skills
• Deep experience with creating, reviewing and implementing action plans to be executed by the business, involving other supporting areas as needed (operations, technology, and/or compliance)
• Must be able to lead and execute under pressure, many of the projects with very tight timelines
• Ability to identify risks and propose mitigation solutions
• Flexibility to adapt to the changing needs of the organization during the different phases of the program Ability to influence key partners and be persuasive while working with cross-functional groups that do not report to him/her
• Ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams from different regions