Scope of the role:
New role being added/envisaged - Person with 3-5 years of experience in Digital Payments/Banking and/or E-commerce environments.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage/create the Digital Payments Product Road-map for Titan Company’s E-Commerce and also enablement of Digital Payments in Retail Stores
- Will be required to work with external entities- Payment gateways, Digital Wallets, Aggregators, Banks, NBFCs to manage existing Online/Mobile payment offerings and also create/augment for future eCommerce, Store based Digital Payments.
- Collaborate, coordinate with internal teams- Technology, Legal, Finance, Retail teams for driving technical requirements, product specifications, testing etc.
- Enablement of Digital Payment solutions both Online and In-Store
- Responsibility of Fraud Management for Digital Payments
Graduate or Post graduate in any discipline
- 3-5 years’ experience in Digital Payments/Online Banking/ E-commerce
- Experience with product development of Payments/Technology products, including direct involvement in the development of product vision, requirements gathering, functional design and technical implementation.
- Good verbal, communication and collaboration skills to effectively work across multiple stakeholder teams.