Vapasi by ThoughtWorks is coming to Pune
- 1st April, 2020 to 24th April, 2020
- 09:00am to 06:00pm
Vapasi is a #TalkTechToHer initiative from ThoughtWorks for experienced women technologists who are currently on a career break and looking to resume their tech journeys. This four-week free ThoughtWorks’ certified technical training program will help sharpen their programming and testing skills through hands-on sessions.
The last 12 batches of Vapasi, tailored to Developers and Quality Analysts, had more than 200 women returnees participate in the program. Many of them are currently on their second-career journeys, working with ThoughtWorks and other companies in India.
Registrations are open for the upcoming editions of Vapasi tailored to Quality Analysts happening in Pune.
Duration of the bootcamp: 3+ weeks (1st April - 24th April)
Timings: Mon-Fri, 9:30 am-5:30 pm
- Women technologists with 2 or more years of testing experience as a QA, prior to their break
- Women with a minimum career break of 1 year and a maximum of 5 years
- Exposure to manual and automation testing
- Good understanding of defect management and scenario creation
Last date to register: 25th March 2020
Venue: ThoughtWorks Technologies, 6th Floor, Binarius Building, Deepak Complex, National Games Road Beside Sales Tax Office, Shastrinagar, Yerawada, Pune 411006 (Map)