Vapasi by ThoughtWorks- Bringing women back to work
- 5th June, 2019 to 5th June, 2019
- 09:00am to 06:00pm
Vapasi is a #TalkTechToHer initiative from ThoughtWorks to enable experienced women technologists who are currently on a career break and looking to resume their tech journeys.
The last 4 batches of Vapasi were tailored to developers and saw 67 Vapasi Alumni hosted from across Hyderabad, Pune and Bangalore. Many of them are currently on their second-career journeys, working with ThoughtWorks and other companies in India.
The 5th edition of Vapasi, hosted in Bangalore, focusing on Quality Analysts is currently underway.
The second Vapasi of 2019, our 6th edition, will be hosted in Pune, focussing on Developers who are currently on a career break and looking to re-enter the world of programming. The four week bootcamp will help sharpen your programming skills through hands-on sessions on object-oriented programming practices.
- Duration: 4 weeks (10 June 2019 to 5 July 2019)
- Timings: Mon-Fri, 9:30 AM to 5.30 PM
- Women developers with 3 or more years of Programming Experience prior to career break
- With a career break of minimum 1 year
- And have a good understanding of Java programming
- Register for free on the form below with your details
- Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria will receive an email explaining our selection process, which contains a fun programming game
- Upon successfully finishing the game you will be invited to our office for a coding exercise
- Shortlisted registrants will receive an email confirming your seat for the 4-week workshop
- Last Date to register: 5 June, 2019