Vapasi by ThoughtWorks - Bangalore - Bringing women back to work
- 26th August, 2019 to 25th September, 2019
- 09:30am to 05:30pm
- Bangalore / Bengaluru
Vapasi is a #TalkTechToHer initiative from ThoughtWorks to enable experienced women technologists who are currently on a career break and looking to resume their tech journeys.
The last 6 batches of Vapasi tailored to Developers and Quality Analysts had 92 women returnees participate in the program. Many of them are currently on their second-career journeys, working with ThoughtWorks and other companies in India.
The next edition of Vapasi will be hosted at Bangalore focussing on Developers who are currently on a career break and looking to re-enter the world of programming. This four week bootcamp will help sharpen your programming skills through hands-on sessions on object-oriented programming practices.
- Duration: 4 weeks (26 Aug - 25 Sep, 2019)
- Timings: Mon-Fri, 9:30 AM to 5.30 PM
- Women developers with 4 or more years of Programming experience prior to career break
- A career break of minimum 1 year
- Good understanding of any of the object-oriented programming languages (Eg. Java, C#, Python).
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to learn and apply
- Register for free on the form below with your details
- Shortlisted registrants who meet the eligibility criteria will receive an email explaining our selection process and pre-reading material to prep yourself.
- The selection process includes a coding exercise and a technical discussion.
- Selected candidates will receive an email confirming your seat for the 4-week workshop
- Last Date to register: 21st August, 2019