URJITA - Resume Writing
- 9th July, 2019 to 1st August, 2019
- 09:00am to 12:00am
URJITA, the career reskilling program, is for women returning to work after a career break. The program modules are designed to help such women recraft their career paths confidently.
URJITA is a platform for aspiring women returnees to learn new skills, find a new career path and recreate their niche. This gives them a fresh professional AND personal identity.
The Resume Writing module is part of the introductory program that can be delivered to participants as a package, in separate modules, or through individual program mentoring.
Program Takeaways – Resume Writing:
- Understand the general format for resume writing — what works and what doesn’t.
- Understand the importance of highlighting your social presence (including portals, meetups, hackerank, etc.)
- Examples of well-written resumes to help you make yours even better
- Learn how to represent your best self by being authentic
- Learn to customise your resume for different roles
- Practice sessions to help you craft an impressive resume
Program terms and conditions:
- Program delivery will be online
- One-on-one mentoring will be based on participants travel convenience. Participants will bear the travel costs
- Group session will be conducted only if the cohort size is more than 5 participants
- Personalised coaching and mentoring will be provided at an additional cost