URJITA - Interview Skill - 1-O-1 Session
- 8th September, 2019 to 30th September, 2019
- 09:00am to 12:00am
URJITA’s career reskilling program is tailored for women who are returning to work after a career break. The program modules are designed specifically to enable them to recraft their career paths confidently.
URJITA is a platform for aspiring women returnees to learn new skills, find a new career path and recreate their niche. This, in turn, gives them a fresh professional AND personal identity.
The Interview Skills module is part of the introductory program that can be delivered to participants as a package, in separate modules or through individual program mentoring.
- Understanding the phases of an interview process
- How to prepare for an interview, including how to respond to standard questions during and after an interview
- Understanding the concept of a STAR model
- Dos and don'ts to ensure a smooth interview
- How to handle a one-on-one and a panel interview
- How to make an impactful closure
- Roleplay exercises to demonstrate how and what works in an interview
Program terms and conditions:
- Program delivery will be online
- One-on-one mentoring will be based on participants travel convenience. Participants to bear the travel costs
- The group session will be conducted only if the cohort size is more than 5 participants
- Personalised coaching and mentoring will be provided at an additional cost