URJITA - Elevator Pitch - 1-O-1 Session
- 8th September, 2019 to 30th September, 2019
- 09:00am to 12:00am
URJITA is a career reskilling program for women who are returning to work after a career break, to enable them to recraft their career paths confidently.
Through this program, aspiring women returnees can learn new skills, find a new career path and recreate their niche. This provides them with a fresh professional AND personal identity.
The Elevator Pitch module is part of the introductory program that can be delivered to participants as a package, in separate modules, or through individual program mentoring.
Program Takeaways – Elevator Pitch:
- The importance of a compelling and impactful introduction in your elevator pitch
- How to make your introduction compelling, memorable and concise
- Do’s and don’ts to follow while working on your elevator pitch
- Examples of a good and bad elevator pitch
- Using roleplay to understand the process
Program terms and conditions:
- Program delivery will be online
- One-on-one mentoring will be based on participants travel convenience. Participants will bear the travel costs
- Group session will be conducted only if the cohort size is more than 5 participants
- Personalised coaching and mentoring will be provided at an additional cost