Vapasi by Thoughtworks: A Technical Bootcamp Tailored to Quality Analyst
- 2nd December, 2019 to 20th December, 2019
- 09:00am to 07:00pm
- Hyderabad / Secunderabad
About the Event
ThoughtWorks’ Vapasi is a #TalkTechToHer initiative to enable experienced women technologists who are currently on a career break and are ready to return to their tech journeys.
This four-week bootcamp will help sharpen their programming and testing skills through hands-on sessions.
The technical bootcamp will be hosted in Hyderabad, focusing on Quality Analysts (QA).
The last 9 batches of Vapasi catered to Developers and Quality Analysts. Around 157 women returnees participated in the program. Many of them are currently on their second-career journeys, working with ThoughtWorks and other companies in India.
Who Can Participate
- Women technologists with 2 or more years of Testing Experience as a QA, prior to their break.
- Women on a career break with a minimum duration of 1 year.
- Must be well-versed with both Manual and Automation Quality Analytics.
- Must be good at defect management and scenario creation.
They bring together the most capable, driven and passionate people — they call them ‘ThoughtWorkers’.
Their mission is to better humanity through software and help drive the creation of a socially and economically just world.
When: 2 -20 December 2019 (3 weeks)
Timings: Monday-Friday, 9.30 am-5.30 pm
- Last Date to register: 27th November 2019