WiT — Women In Tech Growth Summit: The Conference
- 16th October, 2019 to 16th October, 2019
- 10:00am to 05:00pm
The WomenInTech (WiT) Growth Summit is a one-of-a-kind platform curated with a focus on advancing women’s careers in STEM.
The career fair will connect aspiring women to more than 100 STEM organisations and potential employers.
This conference is the perfect opportunity for women to grow their network and meet STEM experts from the industry to expand their knowledge.
What to Expect?
100+ STEM ORGANISATIONS
50+ STEM HIRING
50+ TECH PARTNERS/STARTUPS
The WiT Growth Summit has three tracks designed to provide the perfect opportunity to advance women in STEM.
1) GROW: Be a part of the career fair that connects you to new and exciting opportunities in STEM through:
WiT Career Fair for STEM — Connecting qualified and aspiring women in STEM at different life and career stages with STEM employers in India
WiT Tech Fair — Hear about the best innovations in STEM and work tech space from the emerging startups from the region
2) DEVELOP: Attend experiential masterclasses from leaders who help you develop personally and professionally with new skills and knowledge through:
WiT Masterclass — Get engrossed in hands-on knowledge sharing from experts in STEM
3) CONNECT: Listen to thought leaders in STEM share their knowledge and experiences through:
Wit Women — Learn from ICONS of the industry. Grow your network and meet like-minded people
The year 2019 has seen and continues to see the technology advance further!
Join the Summit to learn emerging technologies in 2019 and beyond, such as:
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- The threat landscape in cybersecurity
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning
- Data Science — Beyond the Hype
- The Reality of Virtual Reality
It is an opportunity to hear a wide variety of top tier speakers whose knowledge and expertise will help you thrive. At the Growth Summit, you can:
- Meet Influential Women in STEM
- Interact with Top Industry Leaders
- Get into contact with Thought Leaders
- Get inspired by the examples of Change Makers
- Have an opportunity to meet C-Suite speakers like CHROs, CTOs, CIOs
Who can participate?
- Women Looking To Start Their Careers
- Women Aspiring To Grow
- Women Returning To Work
Founded in 2018, WomenInTech (WiT) leverages a strong partner network to get the best minds to enlist, engage and empower the women tech leaders of tomorrow. They promote STEM as an education and career choice for women in India.