Mentors from every Industry are stepping up to Help Women on a Career Break Across India
on 1st December for the first time in GURGAON
JobsForHer is partnering with BackToTheFront & ExtraMile to launch a pan-India Group Mentoring program for women who are looking to restart their careers after taking breaks for marriage/motherhood/elderly-career, etc.
From November 28th to December 3rd , for 6 days, in 6 cities, mentors from diverse industries such as IT, FMCG, Education, E-commerce, Media, etc., are stepping up to meet, interact with, and mentor women on a career break. There cannot be a more excellent networking opportunity for a woman on a career break.
This Mentoring Roadshow will help women realize their potential through the eyes of industry leaders who will also share their insights, and advise them on how to achieve their career dreams.
- Ambica Chaturvedi - Human Capital - Antara Senior Living
- Ruchita Taneja Aggarwal - Vice President - Business - PayTM Payments Bank
- Ruchi Kapur - Managing Director Finance & Administration - Swarovski
- Neha Sharma - Head HR - Bharti Enterprises
- Rachna Kumar - VP HR - Whirlpool
- Dr. Shalini Lal - Director HR - Deutsche Bank
- Nidhi Bhardwaj - Professional Development Manager - Mckinsey
Venue :- Made in Punjab Shop No 5 & 6, Ground Floor, Delhi Cyber Hub, 8th Road, Sector 24, Cyber City, Gurugram, Haryana 122002
TO REGISTER FOR BANGALORE - CLICK HERE
TO REGISTER FOR MUMBAI - CLICK HERE
TO REGISTER FOR CHENNAI - CLICK HERE
TO REGISTER FOR HYDERABAD - CLICK HERE
TO REGISTER FOR PUNE - CLICK HERE
Register today and book your seat NOW!
Pricing & Venue
1st Dec 2016 to 1st Dec 2016
10:30am to 12:30pm
Gurugram,DLF Cyber City,DLF Phase 2,Sector 24, Gurgaon, Haryana, 122002