Deep Learning Workshop : Pytorch
- 25th March, 2019 to 25th March, 2019
- 02:00pm to 04:30pm
- Bangalore / Bengaluru
- Introduction to Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- System Setup for Deep Learning with PyTorch
- PyTorch Basics: Tensors & Gradients
- Your first ML model: Linear Regression with PyTorch
- Image Classification using Logistic Regression
The workshop takes a hands-on coding-focused approach, and everything will be taught live using interactive Jupyter notebooks.
Theoretical concepts will be explained in simple terms and using code.
Participants are required to bring fully charged laptops for interactive coding and experimentation.
* Basic coding skills (preferably Python)
* Basic understanding of linear algebra (matrices, derivatives etc.)