Ride the wave of exponential change: Singularity University in association with INK presents Asia's 2nd Singularity U India Summit
- 7th April, 2017 to 8th April, 2017
- 08:00am to 07:00pm
- Mumbai / Navi Mumbai
Ride the wave of exponential change: Singularity University in association with INK presents Asia's 2nd SingularityU India Summit
The 2nd SingularityU India Summit in Mumbai at JW Marriott Sahar from April 7-8, 2017, will showcase insights and conversations that will take you on a flight into the future; exploring and solving major global challenges using exponential technologies.The Summit will witness a gathering of world-class faculty, innovators and organizations from around the globe to explore how exponential technologies are rapidly reshaping the way we do business.The rate and degree of change are accelerating faster than ever before.
- Understand and take action on the big shifts in technologies in the coming year
- Get a glimpse at the future tools and trends powered by data, AI and machine learning
- Get insights that can save your industry from disruption and help you grow 10X
Blockchain, robotics, artificial intelligence, future of jobs, exponential organizations, gene editing, AR/VR, cryptocurrency, and drones – these are but some of the exciting conversations which will be taking place at this 2-day event.
Some of the powerful voices who will feature as speakers at the Summit include:
- Best-selling author of Exponential Organizations – Salim Ismail
- Artificial Intelligence & Robotics Co-Chair, Singularity University – Neil Jacobstein
- US and Global CTO, Deloitte Consulting LLP – Bill Briggs
- Director, Industry Division, Ministry of Trade & Industry, Singapore – Aaron Maniam
- President and co-founder, Doblin Inc. – Larry Keeley
- Director, Responsive Environments Group, MIT Media Lab – Joe Paradiso
- Co-Chair, Energy & Environmental Systems, Singularity University – Ramez Naam
- Track Chair, Biotechnology & BioInformatics, Singularity University – Raymond McCauley
- Faculty, Medicine, Singularity University – Divya Chander
- Chair, Global Grand Challenges, Singularity University – Nicholas Haan
- Co-founder for the Stanford d.school – George Kembel
Please do spread the word and consider attending the Summit yourself!
- For tickets and pricing details please visit: http://singularityuindiasummit.org/register
- [Registration fee: Rs. 1,25,000; Group discount of 10% on 5 or more registrations; Startups/Educators/NGOs: Rs.62,500]
- Write to email@example.com for more details.
- Learn More - speakers, venue, agenda: http://singularityuindiasummit.org/
Take this rare opportunity to partake in exploration and dialog about designing the future, scaling-up and India's future possibilities in leapfrogging legacy systems through exponential technologies.