RecruitHer (Women in Tech): A Recruitment Drive to Hire Women in Tech
- 30th November, 2019 to 7th December, 2019
- 10:00am to 03:00pm
A face-to-face tech recruitment drive for women in TECH and companies who want to hire them, across the country!
RecruitHer Tech is a unique opportunity to connect, engage with, and hire from a filtered and shortlisted talent pool of women in tech.
If your company wants to hire qualified women in tech at this exclusive face-to-face event
Here is an opportunity for you to:
- Showcase your company as an employer of choice for women in tech
- Engage & communicate with women professionals in tech
- A unique opportunity to network and recruit from a shortlisted talent pool
Some of the top tech skills that we are targeting are:
- Mobile Developers (Android, IOS, Hybrid)
- Full-stack Developers (Java/J2EE, .Net, PHP, Python)
- Testers (Manual, Automation)
- Data (Data Scientists, Data Analytics, Big Data)
- DevOps (Azure, AWS, CI/CD, Jenkins)
- Consultants (SAP, Oracle, Salesforce)
- Product (Product Managers, Project Managers, UI/ UX Designers)
Your company's journey with RecruitHer:
- Sign up to be an employer of choice at RecruitHer and our marketing team will get in touch with you to understand the skill set you want to hire
- Your company will feature on promotional material on the JobsForHer website, on social media campaigns through content marketing, and targeted mailers that will be sent out to our database of over 1.5 million (and growing) women professionals
- We will provide access to a filtered candidate pool 1 week prior to the event and your company will then directly meet with the shortlisted candidates at the venue
If your company wants to hire qualified women in tech at this exclusive face-to-face event, E: firstname.lastname@example.org today and we will connect with you.
Be at RecruitHer
Connect. Engage. Recruit at RecruitHer
RecruitHer is curated by JobsForHer, a platform that enables women to accelerate their careers by connecting them to jobs, community, mentoring, reskilling, inspiration, and networking opportunities. We have 1.5 million (and growing) women professionals dedicated to growing in their career paths, who use our platform.