The participant will learn the fundamental elements of visual design, the basic rules of a layout, and the psychology of the viewer/customer/user.
With this course, you will become aware of how a user is influenced by design around them and create powerful layouts for personal or commercial work.
By SOAL, India’s first-ever hybrid coding bootcamp for millennials looking to build tech-focused careers. We build technical mastery and habits that cultivate work-skills for the future. With programs in Product Engineering, Product Design and Product Management. SOAL is a neo-product school in the making. Visit www.soal.io to know more!
Duration: 2 sessions over a weekend -
Time: July 4th & 5th (Saturday & Sunday): 12 pm-1:45 pm
- 1.5 hrs/session
- Classes will be live and interactive through Delta
- 2 task-based assignments - one on Saturday, one on Sunday
Attempt SOAL’s assessment to get an idea about how well you fare as a potential Product Designer/Product Engineer.
You can also become eligible for SOAL’s flagship PD programmer qualification.
Why take this course:
- Chance to learn a new skill
- Exposure to Product Engineering/Product Design as a career option by highly-qualified educators
- Get a certificate of completion from SOAL