11-month Full-Time General Management Programme
PGMPW is the only full-time management programme for women who wish to return to their full time professional careers.
The programme aims to impart relevant Knowledge, Skills and Attitude which can enable participants to upskill themselves with generalist orientation and functional focus and return to their professional careers after a break
- 3-months on boarding online learning module (OOM) to orient participants to a rigorous management programme and instill habits to appreciate new learning.
- Term 1, consisting of three general management phases which give an understanding of business fundamentals, functional areas & advanced management concepts.
- Term 2, offers courses in various functional domains to help participants develop a holistic perspective of business and yet have deeper understanding of domains. Students are offered a choice to opt for four electives in the concentration area. Students are mandated to complete a corporate internship of 5 weeks & 3 day social immersion programme.
- Term 3, offers advanced integrated management courses which give business perspective and are oriented towards building life-long employability and skills.
11-month Full-Time General Management Programme for women who wish to return to their full time professional careers.
- Upskill yourself with new knowledge, greater and deeper understanding of business and functional domains
- Prepare yourself for a second inning in a corporate world and have a satisfying and successful professional journey
- Learn from the Best in the country, network and connect with over 10000 SPJIMR alumni
- Be exposed to corporate working, global business environment and unstructured rural India- all in just 11 months
- Live an experience of lifetime!z
Terms & Conditions
Minimum work experience of 4 years
More than 1 year of career break
Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university
Applicants can give one of these exams and submit the scores:
*We accept GMAT scores earned on or after August 2016.
*We accept NMAT/CAT/XAT/ scores earned on or after January 2020
- Submit the application online and pay the admission processing fee.
- Shortlisted candidates are invited for an interview process.
- Candidates appear for a group interview and a personal interview.
- GMAT/NMAT/CAT/XAT scores could be submitted after the interview process.
- Selected candidates will be communicated by the programme office.
- Acceptance of admission offer and Payments as per schedule.
The fee for the batch of 2021 is Rs 10,95,188/- (Including GST).
The fee includes admission fee, tuition fee, development fee and placement service fee
Those who would like to avail hostel facilities would need to pay separate hostel fee. The hostel fees is Rs. 1,02,500/- The charges are excluding the meals.