11-month Full-Time General Management Programme
PGMPW is the only full-time management programme for women who wish to return to their full time professional careers.
The programme aims to impart relevant Knowledge, Skills and Attitude which can enable participants to upskill themselves with generalist orientation and functional focus and return to their professional careers after a break.
On-line On-boarding Module (OOM)
E-learning module from Harvard On-line offered from October till December
The On-boarding e-module covers basic management concepts delivered through online courses. The objective of this module is to refresh the basic concepts and bring all the participants to equal base in basic course concepts. This module also prepares the participants to get into the rigor of full-time management program.
The module includes courses in Financial Accounting, Spreadsheet Modeling and Quantitative Methods.
General Management (Cluster 1,2)
Period: January -March
Term 1 of the programme includes foundation level General Management courses. These courses aim to expose students to basic concepts in management and also build foundation, awareness and sensitivity towards the business and management domains.
General Management (Cluster 3,4)
Period: April-June (mid)
Term 2 of the programme includes introductory courses in the functional areas of management. It also focuses on some advanced management courses drawing inputs from basic concepts and the functional areas and then taking them to the next level.
General Management (Cluster 5,6)
Period: July to September
In Term 3, the focus of participants would be to understand and appreciate the generalist approach with functional focus. In Cluster 5, Participants would attend courses drawn from diverse areas of business management, which are essential for every generalist manager from deep understanding along with four courses in a concentration area. This concentration choice is based on previous education and work experience and aims to build deeper understanding of the domain. We offer five concentration choices namely- Marketing, Finance, Human Resources Management, Operations & Supply Chain Management and Information Management.
Cluster 6 would include 6 weeks of corporate internship and/or dissertation across any general management domain. It is expected that students would apply the knowledge learnt over general management courses and certain concentration courses during this internship/dissertation.
General Management (Cluster 7,8)
Period: October- December
The last term of the programme focuses on looking at the business as a holistic entity from a decision making perspective. The endeavor in this term is to take participants out of the closed shells of functional perspective and develop appreciation of integrative approach to business decision making. The Integration phase would include courses that cut across various functional areas and integrate the concepts learnt for making effective and impactful business decisions.
11-month Full-Time General Management Programme for women who wish to return to their full time professional careers.
- Knowledge, Skills and Attitude which enables participants to upskill themselves and return to their professional careers after a break.
- E-learning module from Harvard On-line
- 6 weeks of corporate internship and/or dissertation across any general management domain
- Learn courses drawn from diverse areas of business management
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum work experience of 4 years
- More than 1 year of career break
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university
Applicants can give one of these exams and submit the scores:
*We accept GMAT scores earned on or after August 2016.
*We accept NMAT/CAT/XAT/ scores earned on or after January 2020
- Fill up the online application form https://www.spjimr.org/pgmpw/admissions
- Submit your applications online and pay the admission processing fee.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of minimum eligibility criteria and other details in the application form.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed through e-mail and invited for a interview process.
- Candidates will appear for a group interview, personal interview and essay writing.
- Those who have not submitted the GMAT/NMAT/CAT/XAT scores will be required to submit the same by 30th November 2020.
- Selected candidates will be informed on phone and the e-mail by the programme office
- Payment of fees
The fee for the batch of 2021 is Rs 10,95,187.50 /- (Including GST).
The fee includes admission fee, tuition fee, development fee and placement service fee
Those who would like to avail hostel facilities would need to pay separate hostel fee. The hostel fees is Rs. 1,02,500/- The charges are excluding the meals.
Ms. Mansi Parab / Ms. Vaibhavi Shelar
Telephone: (022) 6145 4384/4363
Mobile: +91 9819811550, 9930321945, 8454038586