POSTGRADUATE MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME FOR WOMEN (PGMPW) - Accelerated management programme for women returning to professional career
SPJIMR, an innovative and socially sensitive institution, has taken up the task of reintegrating women returning after a career break into corporate leadership pipeline. Many a times, the Indian family paradox leads to women taking a career break from formal jobs. Subsequently extrinsic and intrinsic factors inhibit return to corporate careers. The PGMPW program is a platform for women to relaunch their careers. With Indian businesses looking at women as a crucial untapped engine, this is the right time to upskill and return to the corporate world. If you are looking for a program that is structured to bring a deserving woman up-to-speed after a break, and at an institution with outstanding credentials the corporate world trusts, this program is the right choice.
A Unique Experience
- 11-month full-time postgraduate management programme (with residential option) which prepares you to return to the corporate world.
- Learn general management and specialise in Information Management/ Marketing/ Finance/ Human Resource Management/ Operations & Supply Chain.
- Equip yourself with right knowledge, attitudes and skills required to excel in professional career.
- Pre-Course Foundation Module: Facilitate transition into a full-time work schedule. Includes basic courses in Economics, Statistics and Accounting.
- Module 1: General Management courses from across all domains.
- Module 2: Specialisation Courses and Corporate Internships. We offer specialisation in Marketing, Finance, Operations and Supply Chain Management, Information Management and Human Resources Management.
- Module 3: Integration phase - General Management courses integrating various functional areas.
- Emphasis on developing leadership skills through Personal Growth Lab, Leadership Lab, Science of Spirituality and Individual coaching with ICF certified coaches.
SPJIMR has quasi-partnership with corporate who are involved in multiple activities including:
- Membership of ‘Advisory Council’
- Selection of participants
- Involvement in course design and delivery
- Mentoring of participants
- Assigning corporate projects
- Facilitating internships
- Participation in placement process
- The industry representatives on our Advisory Council are the champions of this programme in their networks and within their organisations.
Companies represented on our Advisory Council
- Aditya Birla Group
- Axis Bank
- Bosch India
- Ernst & Young
- IDFC Bank
- Korn Ferry
- Larsen & Toubro
- Pidilite Industries
- Kellogg India
- Victor Tango
- P&G India
Corporate Engagement for Participants
- Industry Mentorship Programme : Each participant is mentored by an industry professional throughout the course duration
- One month corporate internship.
- Business impact project in design thinking.
- Placement assistance on successful completion of the programme.
- Leadership Lecture Series (LLS): Interaction with industry leaders.
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum work experience of four years (team handling experience will be given consideration).
- Minimum career break of one year.
- A Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- GMAT/NMAT/CAT/XAT/GRE score. We accept scores earned on or after August 2015. Deadline: November 15th, 2019.
Admission & Selection Process
- Submit your application online
- The application processing fee is Rs 1200 -. It can be paid either by credit card /debit card or through internet banking
- Shortlisted applicants will be informed through email about the schedule of the selection process.
- The selection process (group interview and a personal interview) will be held on campus in Mumbai.