Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet and online cash solutions. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over US $80 billion in 2017 and approximately 3,000 employees located in 12+ global locations.
Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 200 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. For more information, visit www.paysafe.com.
For more information, visit www.paysafe.com. Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/PlugIntoPaysafe Follow us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+PaysafeGroup Visit our Blog: https://stories.paysafe.com
At Paysafe, we are committed to evolving the landscape of the payments industry to become more diverse and inclusive. We also recognize that as a market leader, we need tobethe change and lead by example.
Women friendly policies
All women employees are entitled to fully-paid maternity leave of 26 weeks leave. At Paysafe, we recognize, life events may require more time for new parents - hence, an employee has the option to apply for a leave of absence (up to 3 months) or loss of pay leave which is up to a year of extended leave.
Miscarriage leave: 6 Weeks
Delivery Leave: 26 Weeks
Prevention of Sexual harassment Policy
The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013 (the “Act”) is a specific legislation that deals with the prevention and prohibition of sexual harassment at any workplace in India and prescribes the redressal mechanism that is to be established by organizations covered by the Act
Workplace flexibility is a critical requirement to meet the often-competing demands of work and personal life. At Paysafe, we recognize the need for alternative work schedules and have been working towards addressing it. The Policy is intended for expecting parents, parents caring for a newborn or adopted child, and employees caring for critically ill immediate family members and depends on the situations arise in day-day.
Amenities for Women
- We provide ergonomic chairs for all the women employees.
- Drop facilities to all Women Employees
- Bunker rooms will be provided for all the women employees.
- Expecting mothers often experience backaches, progressive posture problems, and stiff muscles and joints. To help them maintain a good environment.
Improving public speaking skills:
- Encouraging employees to participate and represent in the Town halls to improve public speaking skills
- We have internal Dev Leads meetings which are lead by respective leads, we started encouraging Women employees to represent team and lead those meetings to improve presenting and public speaking skills
- Run a Women’s day workshop where we had various women speakers representing various sectors and guiding women employees on hygiene periods, work life balance, sustainable living and physical fitness