Nurtured from the seed of a single great idea - to empower the traveller - MakeMyTrip is a pioneer in India’s online travel industry. Founded in the year 2000 by Deep Kalra, MakeMyTrip came to life to empower the Indian traveller with instant bookings and comprehensive choices. The company initiated its journey serving the US-India travel market offering a range of best-value products and services powered by technology and round-the-clock customer support.
After consolidating its position in the market as a brand recognised for its reliability and transparency, MakeMyTrip launched its India operations in 2005. With more and more Indians initiating to transact online with IRCTC and new opportunities with the advent of low cost carriers, MakeMyTrip offered travellers the convenience of booking travel online with a few clicks.
MakeMyTrip’s rise has been led by the vision and the spirit of each one of its employees, for whom no idea was too big and no problem too difficult. With untiring determination, MakeMyTrip has proactively diversified its product offering, adding a variety of online and offline products and services. MakeMyTrip has stayed ahead of the curve by continually evolving its technology to meet the ever-changing demands of the rapidly developing global travel market, steadily establishing itself as India’s leading online travel company.
- The BackToFuture program is especially designed for talented women who have taken a break from their careers and are now ready to return. Through this initiative, we aim to provide opportunities for these talented women to reboot their careers in full force!
- BackToFuture features structured learning experiences aimed at helping women rediscover their potential, with structured on-boarding and focused mentoring—all key elements to help each one of them get up-to-speed at work. So, if you are on a career break for 1 to 5 years with prior work experience, now is the time to apply to reboot and relaunch your career.
- This is a 6 month contractual program for positions across various functions in the GO-MMT group (MakeMyTrip and Goibibo)
- We are looking at experts across various domains and functions
- High performing individuals will be considered for an on roll opportunity (based on vacancy)
- Total Experience of 2 to 10 Years in the relevant function
- Having a career break of more than 1 year
- Education – Graduation or Post Graduation from a reputed institute
- Attractive monthly stipend
- Coverage under the organization's insurance policy
- Subsidized creche facility (creche is located in the office building)
- 5 day work week and 18 leaves in a year.
Women friendly policies
We recognize that becoming a parent is an enormously rewarding and life-changing experience. Women colleagues are entitled to 26 weeks of maternity leave.
Colleagues are provided crèche facility at a subsidized rate near our office premises.
Prevention of Sexual harassment Policy
MMT is committed to discouraging and taking corrective actions against any form of harassment at the workplace.
Cab facility provided to women employees staying beyond working hours.
Amenities for Women
Open leave policy - All employees have the flexibility to choose when and how many leaves they wish to take, as per their individual requirement. All they need to do is discuss the requirement with their managers
Medical Insurance - Employee wellbeing is our priority and we offer free medical coverage for self, spouse and children. Either parents or parent-in laws can be covered under the policy.
In-house medical facilities – We have a medical room and in-house physicians who visit the office premises. This provides easy access to employees to best class medical facilities.