Housing Finance Made Accessible With HFFC
Taking the world of Home Finance by storm since 2010, Home First Finance Company (HFFC) is conquering new milestones every day.
HFFC provides home loans to low and middle-income individuals, empowering them to live better.
In just a few years, the company has grown across 28 locations and 60 branch offices, with a head office in Mumbai, to include more than 600 employees working on 2,000+ projects!
With technology-enabled lending infrastructure, HFFC works with strong corporate governance, robust risk management and ALM processes to grow into a leading brand in the Home Finance industry.
Work with the HFFC team!
HFFC is looking for qualified women professionals who can be a good fit in their dynamic team.
Work with an A+ rated (ICRA) company that has 'Work Hard and Plenty of Play' as its motto!
Here are three advantages of working with HFFC:
- An office-based job
- No travel involved
- An all-women center
If you are a woman who is passionate about making a meaningful impact on many lives and want to work in a trendsetting organization with ample growth opportunities, then check out the job openings below and start applying!
Please note the eligibility criteria:
- Location: Mumbai
- Good communication skills
- 1-3 years of experience in retail/financial segments
Why work with us?
- Trendsetter mindset - We’re a young company, but we conquer new heights every day.Check out our milestonesto see how far we have come!
- Technology-driven -HFFC is disrupting the fuddy-duddy housing loan industry. Innovation and technology helpus slice through bureaucracy and red tape!
- Amazing work environment - Uber cool office spaces and chilled-out work culture define us. In fact, each office has its own theme tokeep the creative juices flowing!
- Flat hierarchy - We have an approachable management teamand legendary team leaders. That’s it! We keep it mean and lean here.
- Grow at HFFC - Get all-round exposure to the housing finance industry. We love it when people take on responsibility and share crazy game-changing ideas.
- Community-driven - Our work touches people from every part of society. Create a meaningful impact on many lives. Feel privileged every day!
Women friendly policies
Prevention of Sexual harassment Policy
Internal Policy on Prevention of Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
HFFC is an equal employment opportunity company and is committed to creating a healthy work environment that enables employees to work without fear of prejudice, gender bias, and sexual harassment. The company also believes that all its employees have the right to be treated with dignity. Sexual harassment is therefore unacceptable and regarded as misconduct as per this policy. In order to deal with sexual harassment at the workplace and as required under ‘The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013 (“the Act”), this policy provides for protection against sexual harassment at the workplace, for the prevention and redressal of complaints of sexual harassment and to enforce strong disciplinary action in the event of any such incident.
This policy document details the relevant terms and definitions relating to sexual harassment in the workplace; the
complaint and redressal mechanisms; and relevant guidelines for all employees.
To provide an appropriate policy document in compliance with the Act as well as in line with global policies and practices, which can be implemented effectively, monitored and communicated effectively to all employees.
To promote gender equality and a safe, discrimination-free work environment for all employees.
To encourage employees to understand their responsibilities and take an active role in preventing harassment.
To provide a safe atmosphere for employees, who can depend upon the organization’s support in resolving their concerns on sexual harassment at work regardless of position or status.