Fidelity is committed to a robust talent strategy and employer brand that attract and retain some of the best talent available. We are continuously scouting for high-caliber candidates from rich and diverse talent pools. One of our key programs in this regard is RESUME, which provides an opportunity for women who are currently on a career break to re-enter the workforce. Recruiting from this talent source is an industry best practice as well as a part of the inclusion strategies of organizations, which helps enhance the diversity of thought in the workplace.
Key Program Highlights:
- A program for women on a career break to return to active employment through a six-month internship; candidates who successfully complete the internship will be converted to full-time associates
- The program requires candidates to have had a break of six months or more since their previous employment
- Positions are available in Bangalore and Chennai
- Structured program with mentorship and development opportunities to learn and integrate into project teams
- Opportunity to work on live business projects and learn from functional experts
Based on the success of the program’s previous editions in 2015 and 2016, we are conducting two separate events this year. We conducted the first event recently in Bangalore, and the Chennai edition will take place on October 24.