Fidelity Investments is more than a financial services firm. We are innovators. A market leader in defining investment strategies. Pioneers in developing cutting-edge technology solutions. We believe in giving back to our local communities, and are a committed voice for diversity and inclusion. As a privately-owned company, we have the autonomy to do things the right way. For our customers. For our employees.
Here at Fidelity's India center, we're the global in-house center of the firm. We deliver solutions to the entire global business. We're supporting our customers as an extension of the US team, with all main business lines represented here.
Join us, and you'll find welcoming, talented professionals in a vibrant workplace alive with potential. Discover what makes Fidelity Investments, India unique and choose a career that will impact millions of customers around the world.Fidelity is committed to a robust talent strategy, and to being an employer brand that attracts and retains some of the best talent. We are continuously scouting the market for high-caliber candidates from rich and diverse talent pools. One of our key programs in this effort is RESUME, which provides an opportunity for women who are on a career break to re-enter the workforce. Recruiting from this talent source is not only a competitive industry practice and a key inclusion strategy for us, it also helps enhance diversity of thought at Fidelity.
Key Program Highlights:
- A program for women on a career break to return to active employment through a six-month internship; candidates who successfully complete the internship will be converted to full-time associates
- The program requires that candidates who are applying must have had a break of six months or more since their previous employment
- Positions are available both in Bangalore and Chennai
- Structured program with mentorship and development opportunities to learn and integrate into project teams
- Opportunity to work on live business projects and learn from functional experts
Based on the success of our previous editions, we are conducting two events this year, one in Bangalore on August 8 and the other in Chennai on August 10.