A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, Results count.
Capgemini in India comprises over 100,000 team members working across 12 locations– Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Gandhinagar, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Salem and Tiruchirappalli.
What makes Capgemini a great place to work?
An inclusive environment where everyone is heard and gets the freedom to be one’s own self. Ever since the founding of the Capgemini Group in 1967, diversity and inclusion have been integral to our business, workplace, and people culture. Embedded in our Code of Business Ethics and reflected in many of our other Group and local policies, diversity and inclusion are at the heart of our core values of honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun, established by Group founder Serge Kampf. The principles of diversity and inclusion shape how we work with our clients, partners, suppliers and colleagues around the world.
- Every position in Capgemini is gender independent!
- Communicate and brand women role models
- Enable throughsensitizing environment and facilities for women at pre and post natal phase
- Create networking forums for support and learning
Develop to Accelerate -
- Enable holistic development of our women, through mentoring, developmental interventions and personal branding within and outside organization.
Build Awareness -
- Strong commitment to work on unconscious bias. Create Awareness and brand program within and outside.