At ADP, what we do is about people. Although we have a strong history of providing solutions for human resource challenges, we strive to do more than that. We challenge ourselves to anticipate, think forward and take action in a way that empowers us to shape the changing world of work.
For nearly 70 years globally and 20 years in India, we’ve led the way in defining the future of business solutions. ADP is proud to be named to FORTUNE Magazine’s “World’s Most Admired Companies®” list for 12 consecutive years*.
We are a comprehensive global provider of cloud-based human capital management (HCM) solutions that unite HR, payroll, talent, time, tax and benefits administration, and a leader in business outsourcing services, analytics and compliance expertise. Our unmatched experience, deep insights and cutting-edge technology have transformed human resources from a back-office administrative function to a strategic business advantage.
In support of working women
Women make up more than 50 percent of our workforce at ADP. Our commitment provides an environment that empowers working mothers to advance and succeed through mentoring, networking opportunities, workplace flexibility, and an inclusive culture.
ADP is proud to have been ranked in “Working Mother 100 Best Companies”, “Top 10 by Avatar 100 Best Companies for women” and certified as “India’s best companies to work for by Great Place to Work Institute” numerous times. We recognize the challenges families face in managing work life balance and value our associates’ priorities. We want you to be the best version of yourself, so not only will you be your best here, but outside of work too. With us, you can:
- Bring your passion and fun - Corporate culture woven from highly diverse perspectives and insights.
- Balance work and personal time like a boss - Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- Become an avid learner - Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- Be your healthiest - Best-in-class benefits that start on day ‘one’ and
- Get paid to pay it forward - Company paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
...and much more, just ask!
Our Initiatives for our women associates
- Women Empowerment Programs - ADP has active participation in CII’s Indian Women Network (IWN), and ADP sponsored Women in Leadership (WIL) program. IWN provides Expert counseling, peer-to-peer networking, coaching & mentoring services, leadership development programs, and online training sessions on relevant topics.
- Career Progression Support – ADP provides Mentorship and Exclusive Management Development Program (MDP) for leadership skill development, external conferences participation and speaking opportunities for self-development, storytelling session for presentation skills that standout, Higher Education Assistance Program (HEAP) assistance, Certifications, E-Learning and more.
- Personal growth – ADP enables counselling sessions from both internal & external experts in financial management, managing time, and career.
- Health & Wellbeing – ADP provides benefits like periodic medical check-ups, dietary consulting, illness prevention consulting, Zumba, yoga sessions and parental guidance by senior doctors and experts for new mothers.
- Sports and outdoor activities – ADP hosts bike rallies and during the women’s Sports Day, an Internal Cricket Tournament apart from many outdoor activities.
Women friendly policies
ADP offers 26 weeks of paid leave for up to two surviving children for new mothers and extend this time off up to a maximum of 12 months on leave without pay. During an unfortunate event of miscarriage, a leave of up to 6 weeks can be availed.
- Infant care: ADP provides reimbursement towards infant care expenses for maximum of two (2) children, up to the age of 30 months.
Child care: ADP provides child care reimbursement at about 48 centers in Hyderabad and Pune. It also covers, reimbursement against enrollment expenses for Summer Camps at ADP’s partnerChild Care facilities.
ADP covers full cost of transportation for all permanent fulltime pregnant associates.
Flexibility in work and long leaves for women associates
Amenities for Women
Enhanced Health Benefits:
- Medical Health Check-Up – All associates & spouses aged 35 years & above can avail a comprehensive annual health checkup at ADP designated hospitals/ diagnostic centers.
- For the Brave Soldiers of India - ADP provides extended ‘leave without pay’ of up to 12 months in an event where the spouses are posted outside Hyderabad or Pune, while serving the nation.
At ADP, we’re not just thinkers. We’re doers. We encourage you to max out your creativity and put your ideas to the test. Our solutions create some of the happiest business owners on the planet and we want it to stay that way. After all, to be the best, we need to hire the best — searching out industry-leading professionals from all backgrounds and experiences. That’s where you come in.
From technical architect to VP product design, business intelligence to business development, new products to new markets, whatever you do well, there’s a place for you here.
Explore new roles and opportunities available below and apply!