Work at a Diverse Workplace. Work at BCG
- Rakshitha Acharya
- Career Development, Women-friendly Companies
- 17 Dec 2019
What BCG is All About
Boston Consulting Group (BCG) pioneered strategic business consulting in 1963. Ever since its formation, the company has given the highest priority to innovation, diversity and holistic development.
BCG is a leading name in the management consulting industry, across the world. The company aims at redefining industry standards by constantly delivering top-notch business strategies to their clients.
BCG’s trademark is its ability to construct strategies that become a bridge between technological and human capabilities. The company’s expertise ranges across the entire spectrum of organisation types — from small to large type organisations.
The Role of Diversity and Inclusion at BCG
The work culture at BCG is built in accordance with the values of diversity. The company takes pride in the fact that the women working there have, over the years, helped influence other organisations to improve gender equality at the workplace.
BCG offers a collaborative working environment for women, with benefits, policies, and practices that make it an ideal workplace.
BCG has been recognised on multiple platforms for their Diversity policies, some of which are:
- Fortune Magazine has named BCG among its ‘100 Great Places to Work for Diversity’ since it started the list in 2015.
- BCG has ranked in the top five of Fortune’s ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ eight years in a row.
- For 10 years in a row, BCG has earned a perfect score from the Human Rights Campaign’s ‘Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality’.
- BCG has been ranked one of Working Mother Magazine’s ‘100 Best Companies’ for US parents, 12 times.
- In 2018, BCG won the Catalyst Award for innovative initiatives that accelerate progress for women.
- Fairygodboss ranked BCG number one on its list of ‘Best Companies for Women 2017’.
There are many other diversity initiatives by BCG for the women working and also planning to work at BCG.
Now that you know about BCG and the role diversity and inclusion plays at BCG, it is time you find a job suitable to your profile at BCG!
Time to Work at BCG
BCG has multiple job openings in functions like:
- Digital Designer
- Senior Analyst- GAMMA
- BCG Omnia - Software Engineer
… and many more.
Ladies, we have taken you through the BCG ride and it is time for you to choose BCG to help your career take-off to heights.