Popular Job Roles in 2018 - IT Analyst And Work From Home HR
- Career Development, Expert Advice
- 31 Aug 2018
The IT industry in India is quite popular. Many people feel that landing a job in the IT industry is extremely lucrative. Therefore, in this article, we are going to discuss some of the highest paying IT jobs in India. Furthermore, we shall also learn about the shift in the HR industry, as we see a rise in the number of work from home HR jobs.
The IT Industry in India
No doubt, a career in IT has a huge scope for growth in India. Statistically, in 2013, IT was the fifth largest industry in the country. Overall, the IT industry provides direct and indirect employment to around 10 million people. Moreover, this number is growing rapidly. If you are planning to work in this industry, you should refer to our list of some of the highest paying IT jobs, currently in India.
Highest Paying IT Jobs in India
- Cloud computing- Cloud computing involves using a network of remote servers hosted on the Internet to store, manage, and process data. This mechanism is used in place of a local server or a personal computer. Cloud computing has already revolutionized the IT industry, and experts predict it shall continue to do so. The highest paying IT jobs in this sector will be Cloud Engineers and Cloud/Azure Architects. Other job roles that will also pay well are DevOps Engineers and Azure/AWS Consultants. According to a survey conducted in 2018, the average salary for Cloud Engineers is Rs. 11,73,000.
- Mobile & Software development- With the rising need for new apps and software in the world, this category will also host some of the highest paying IT jobs in the coming months. The expected average salary of Web Developers is Rs. 8,50,000. And, for Automation Test Engineers, it is Rs. 5,25,000.
- Cyber Security- The necessity for cyber security is increasing day-by-day. Cyber attacks in India are rising and the availability of skilled professionals to stop them is very less. Businesses are becoming more dependent on IT for their operations. As a result, the job openings for Cyber Security Architects are going to be tremendous. Their average salary is estimated at Rs. 19,80,000. For Information Security Managers, it is Rs. 10,90,000. And for Security Auditors, the average salary would be Rs. 9,81,000.
- Big Data and Analytics- Big Data Analytics is the process of examining large chunks of data. This sector is also expected to see some of the highest paying IT jobs. Machine Learning Engineers would be at an average salary of Rs. 12,82,000. Moreover, Data Scientists would have an average salary of Rs. 8,47,000.
The HR Industry
The HR of an office deals with the most valuable asset of a company - its employees! It is the job of the HR to help the employees understand and follow the goals and visions of the organization. An HR must be proficient in identifying and recruiting the right talent for the company. However, over time, the traditional roles of the HR have changed.
Work-From-Home HR Jobs
No longer is the HR required to sit in the office the whole day. Work-from-home HR jobs are gaining popularity gradually. Many companies now offer work-from-home HR jobs, where your responsibility is to find the right talent for the company and managing that. Take a look at some of the roles currently available for work-from-home HR jobs.
- HR Recruiter - Working as a recruiter from home requires you to stay connected with a lot of people. You will take interviews over the phone on behalf of the company you're finding employees for. If the candidate matches the company's requirements, you will forward the employee's details to the company.
- HR Administrator - As an HR Administrator, your job is to manage the incoming and exiting of employees from the company. You are also supposed to organize training if necessary and work on the company's employment policies.
- HR Rewards Planner - This job role requires you to specifically formulate the remuneration to be given to the employees of the company. You need to represent both side - the employer and the employee and work out a common ground.
The option of work-from-home HR jobs benefits the company and the employee. Not only will it improve the company-employee relationship, it also lowers costs, and offers employees a better work-life balance.