Calling all HR professionals in Bangalore!
- Priya Desai
- 06 Nov 2017
The Institute of Human Resource Development - a Member of the International Federation of Training & Development Organizations (IFTDO) in the United Kingdom is hosting the 14th Edition of the Bangalore HR Summit 2017 on December 15th and 16th 2017, at Le Meridien Hotel, Bangalore.
Over 150 Human Resources professionals from India, Asia Pacific, Africa and Middle East will participate and deliberate on the theme of the summit - Value Creation Through HR. The HR Summit will witness presentations and deliberations by Eminent CEO's, Senior HR Professionals, Researchers, and Academicians as well.
Check out the lineup of speakers so far:
- KBM Swamy, CHRO - Essar Group
- Amit Vaish, Head - HR, Barclay's Technology Centre, India
- Lancelot Cutinha, Head-HR, Mahindra Lifespaces
- Jayesh Pandey, Partner - Talent & Organization Practice, Accenture Management Consulting
- Praveen Kamath, Global Head - Talent Transformation, Wipro BPO
- Ajoy Salve, Head of People & Culture, Dimension Data India
- Advait Kurlekar, Senior Consultant, KP Consulting
- David Jones, CEO, The Talent Enterprise
- Shalini Vohra, Chief-HR and Organisation Learning, Infiniti Retail Ltd.
- Pallavi Jha, CEO - Dale Carnegie, India
- Sagorika Kantharia, Chief People Officer, Radio City
- Prashant Srivastava, President - Group HR and People Excellence, Reliance ADA Group
- Sanjay Singh, EVP & Global Head - HR, Crompton Greaves
- Pramod Sadarjoshi, Senior Director, HCM Strategy & Transformation, Oracle Corporation
So register today, for this one of a kind event in Bangalore in December!